5/21/10

Mother's Day weekend

So sorry about the delay in posting this! It's teardown/packing/moving week here, so it's extra crazy to begin with. In addition to that, I've had some stress here. About two weeks ago I went to the OB-GYN for some pain in my breast I've been having. She felt nothing and sent me on my way, saying it was a muscle thing. I had another appointment with a different doctor yesterday and she felt a lump. I had an ultrasound today, and the doctor there said it was nothing to worry about. It's a non cancerous nodule that is pretty common in women of my age. She didn't see a need to do a biopsy, but does recommend that I see a doctor in six months to make sure there aren't any changes.

ANYWAY...

Mother's Day 2010 was amazing! Jim took Sunday off [as a reward for doing such a great job when Seth had his baby, Esh had kidney failure, and he integrated a new singer and a new drummer. I'd say he deserves a MONTH off!] and the weather was AMAZING! The sun was out and we decided to go to the park and have some fun. That night, we got a babysitter and went to see Iron Man 2.
































































































































Monday, we went to the Portland Children's Museum and out to dinner. Here are a few pictures from the day.














































































I am truly the luckiest mommy in the world to have a beautiful family to love!

No comments:

Post a Comment