11/7/10

Almost... and mini update

Happy 23 months, little princess!



















Sophie is talking up a storm! In fact, the only time she ever
doesn't talk is when she's sleeping. :] She's quite the little tape recorder. She repeats literally EVERYTHING anyone says. Her vocabulary consists of hundreds of words, too many to count. She can spell her name, count to ten, identify all of her body parts and colors. I'll post a video soon. She thoroughly enjoys songs and books and requests them often. She has too many favorites to mention. Every week it rotates.
She no longer says 'wabee' for water (Who knows where the heck that came from?) and 'nunny' for bunny. She says 'water' and 'rabbit' now.
She still gets 'spoon' and 'fork' mixed up, but I suppose we can forgive her.
She's quite the girly-girl too! She loves bows in her hair, necklaces, rings and those fairy wings that go on your arms. She's a bit hesitant at first, but put her in front of a mirror, and she's convinced!
She also takes dance class with Miss Nastia and a few other girls her age. Last week in a hotel, I took off my shoes and socks and laid down on the bed. She came and physically moved my toes while saying "point" and "flex." It caught me off guard but it was so unbelievably CUTE! She's going to be a teacher someday just like her Mommy! Speaking of being just like me, one of her favorite toys is a baby stroller. She can push her baby (or anything else that just happens to be there) around for hours. She also gives her stuffed animals puffs, water, her paci, etc. and loves to do 'pattycake' with them too! She's such a wonderful child! She's just a funny girl. I literally laugh a thousand times a day at the things she says or does. She's such a joy and we're so blessed!
Anyway, just a (sort of) mini update for now. We just arrived in Miami and I'm planning on posting a transfer week post soon.


1 comment:

  1. Wow. Sophie is so precious. your feelings are similar to the way I feel when I see my dog... no matter how difficult life is, or how sad or depressed I am feeling, as soon as I see her, everything is 100 times brighter. That itself, makes me feel so much better and gives me a fresh look on things. She is just a bundle of joy!!

    ReplyDelete