7/1/12

Trip to Michigan, Part 2

Here is the second set of pictures from the rest of our time in Michigan. Enjoy! And once again, if you'd like better quality pictures to print, please email me. Thanks!


These were taken in Mt Pleasant at sunset. Sophie was/is obsessed with flowers, even more so if they're pink! That second one makes me laugh!















 At dinner
 

Fun with the cousins on their trampoline!


Fun with Daddy!















Getting her first professional haircut! She was such a good girl!


















Momma cardinal outside the house in Lowell. Here she is sitting on three eggs. Sophie loved looking at the hungry babies after they hatched!













Hummingbird feeder in Lowell. I'm pretty sure Jim took these beautiful pictures! In the first one, I think you can see its tongue!




















We were able to catch up with some old friends, where they had a drum set in the basement. We couldn't tear Sophie away! Here she is playing with plastic bowling pins. She loved it!


















Jim and I after the Fifth-Third 5K he ran and I wogged. 


















After all the training and finishing the race, Jim and I were able to take a little trip down to Orlando for a few Sophie-free days. This is why grandparents were invented. Thanks SO MUCH to my parents who made this trip possible! We went to Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and Universal's Islands of Adventure, where I enjoyed my favorite drink of all time in my favorite park of all time, a frozen butterbeer!


















After the trip, we only had a few days left in Michigan before we began the trek to Arizona for the show. The two month break went by quicker than I expected, and I'd like to thank Jim's parents and my parents for allowing us to take over their houses for such a long time. We really, really appreciated everything you did for us and with us, and I'm so glad you all got to bond with Sophie. She talks about you all daily and misses you terribly! Until we see you again: it won't be long now! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment