9/27/09

Flashback Friday and mini update

So sorry about the late post, my computer is getting fixed (for free!), so my wonderful husband has agreed to let me use his beautiful computer! I've been waiting for three days for them to call me and tell me it's fixed, but here I am, still waiting. Sorry also about the lag in posting. We've been busy, but not a whole lot of interesting things happening in Denver. Jim is just getting over the flu (It's called Flooza, not Kooza on site.) and a bug is going around the cast. There have been people out sick and a lot of injuries. I'm co-hosting a baby shower for a good friend of mine tomorrow night (there's a lot to do in preparation!) and Lutzes arrive Monday afternoon. Sophie has been busy making new friends at babyROO and Kindermusik. She absolutely loves the other babies (Hannah and Natalia) and her teacher Miss Jenny!
Sophie is thisclose to crawling - she scoots backwards, but if there's something behind her she can push off of, watch out! She has also taken to doing tummy time in the morning in her crib. We wake up and she's on her tummy, smiling and squealing! Such a happy baby!

This FF is celebrating the Detroit Red Wings' start of their season. I know its only preseason right now, but we're excited. It's just less time we have until we get the Cup back. These pictures were taken in Atlanta, when Sophie was 6-8 weeks old. I can't believe she was ever that small (and had such little hair)! Here in the Lutz household, one is never too young to show her true colors! This outfit has since been retired and saved - it now is covering the teddy bear that François gave us. This is a little bit funny, since he's a HUGE Canadiens fan, heehee!

































No comments:

Post a Comment