6/23/11

Bubbles!

Sophie has been obsessed with bubbles lately, so I would like to share a few (hundred) that I took over the last couple of weeks. Please forgive me, some are a bit artsy-fartsy, and some are just plain cute. They are not in any particular order. Enjoy!





































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. Can I just say how the picture with her trying to cup the bubble totally made me think of Labyrinth? ;)
    And I love the picture with the big bubble just over her face - nice job girly!

    ReplyDelete